Its that time of year
Time to change the UTC offset for QFAX ...going to standard time (Oct)
Below are the instructions for changing the Universal Time Coordinate in
QFAX. Both APT and WEFAX users must complete the following
instructions. Otherwise, WEFAX users will be capturing the wrong
images and APT users will miss the image completely by one hour.
- Go to the Predict screen by clicking on Predict
at the bottom of the screen.
- Once in the Predict screen, click on the SETUP button
on the bottom of the screen.
- Press the Letter L for Location on the keyboard.
- Press the letter U to edit the UTC offset.
- Type in 5 for five hours EST. Then press RETURN or
- If you live in the Panhandle or CST, then
type in 6 and
- Check the Location Screen and verify that the
new UTC offset is correct.
- Then press the letter D for DONE.
Check next spring for the change
Send mail to email@example.com.
Created by David Aumack; modified 03/00